The P●R●A™ Adaptogen Advantage
The P●R●A™ (Pure Russian Adaptogens) revolutionary Adaptogen formulation was originally developed for the 1988 Russian Olympic Team. The results: 55 gold medals. NutraSmart’s P●R●A™ formula for Adaptogens has been refined for even greater results.
Adaptogenic effects are ascribed to the ginsenosides or panaxosides
The biologically active components (phytonurtients) in NutraSmart’s Adaptogens help to:
- Improve the ability to cope and adapt under all kinds of stressful conditions
- Normalize and regulate the functions of the body regardless of the origin of disruption
- Minimize the damaging effects of chemicals, drugs, pollutants etc.
- Support immune function, especially under stress
- Enhances physical and mental capacity and work productivity
- Increase energy, stamina, physical strength, and muscle tone
- Improve attitude, better focus and concentration, better mood, less anxiety, anti-fatigue
- Reduces craving for unhealthy foods (fats, sugars) and mood altering substances
- Remarkably improves mental and physical performance, job productivity
- Stimulates the biosynthesis of protein and RNA in all of the major organs of the body, including muscle tissue
- Speeds up recovery, eliminates fatigue after physical and mental activity and any stressful situation.
- Protects vital lean muscle tissue from breakdown
- Promotes developing new cells and repair old or damaged cells
- Accumulates energy production, and activates body metabolism
- Successfully complements any weight management program by changing the fat to muscle ratio, maintaining lean muscle and losing fat tissue.
- Supports body functions effectively in challenging times
How does a plant qualify to be considered an Adapatogen?
An adaptogen is neither a stimulant nor a steroid. Adaptogens help the body “adapt” to physical and psychological crisis and changes. According to Mikael Wahlstrom (in his book, Adaptogens), “Adaptogens are unique among nutrients…they correct disorders by instructing the body to do so…Adaptogens are the greatest weapon against the modern scourge of stress”.
These three requirements must be met for a plant to be accepted into the elite family of Adaptogens.
- It must be absolutely safe and non-toxic. An adaptogen must be innocuous and cause minimal disorders in the physiological function of the organism.
- It increases the body’s nonspecific resistance to internal and external stimuli. The action of an adaptogen should be non-specific; that is, it should increase resistance to the adverse influences of a wide range of factors of a physical, chemical and biological nature.
- It brings any disfunctioning body system back into balance. An adaptogen should possess normalizing action irrespective of the direction of previous pathological changes.